Search Engine Optimization most and most important for blogging. If you are using the WordPress CMS platform, then you just need to install the best WordPress SEO plugins. Because it helps to increase yours on page score on Google, Yahoo, Bing or other major search engines. But if there has no plugin for SEO, you will miss these facilities and also miss organic traffic.
In WordPress, there has two popular and great WP SEO plugin. If you choose them, you can boost your blog traffic from Google. But if there have not installed them, then you unable to enjoy their benefits. You must read their facilities first and then decide which is best for your blog.
Yoast SEO plugin the king to optimize yours on the page. If you choose this, you can easily customize your SEO settings. Since 2008, this plugin helps bloggers to boost their blog ranking. See their features below:
- Advance canonical URLs tag to avoid duplicate articles from your blog.
- Advanced XML sitemap to find your site on Google & also submit sitemap on Google.
- Show breadcrumbs navigation for SEO in SERP.
- Add focus keyword in post body and also add multiple focus keyword (Premium only).
- SEO friendly title and meta description when writing your article.
- Awesome optimization for video blog, WooCommerce blog & local SEO.
- Easily write SEO friendly blog post with Yoast.
- Social media title and description modification.
- You can show posts SEO score, readability score and many more awesome feature in here.
AIOSEO one of the most downloaded and installed SEO plugin for WordPress. Because here you able to customize your important on-site search engine optimization settings properly. If you thought to use free WordPress SEO plugins, then you must choose this. Because you can enjoy here both free and premium facilities. Since 2007, this plugin has many updates by Micheal Torbert. The major benefits of this plugin:
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) supported plugin
- You also can find All In One SEO for Blogger (XML coding)
- You are able to activate both article and image sitemap for search engine bot.
- Google analytics support to track your traffic
- Single posts canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Because it causes to get Google Penalty.
- Redirect your images file to content page.
- Advance feature for eCommerce websites
- Setup meta description, meta keyword and meta title optimization for SEO.
- You also can choose it as the best keyword research tool.
If you want to avoid common SEO mistakes, both of these plugins are great for your blog. Because it’s an awesome thing to optimize your blog and get organic traffic also. There has no alternative and best WordPress SEO plugins like these. So, you must choose one of them and increase your blogging experience.